The track starts out in anti-gravity, going up a tree. After going forward a bit, racers will reach a fork in the road. The left track has coins scattered through the road, while the right allows racers to perform many tricks. After this, the track passes through a small village, where numerous Shy Guys live.
After gliding over a large void and reach a circular platform, the boardwalk continues once racers have landed there. Taking a slight bend to the left, racers drop from the boardwalk to a passage with water running down the center, similar to Koopa Cape. Racers then exit the passage and fall to a shallow pond. It has enormous leaves floating with Boost Pads on them so that players can perform tricks.
After the pond, the racer will find a last ramp to jump over and land directly to another boardwalk over an anti-gravity pad. The track makes a slight detour to the left, which is also the last bend that leads the player back to the starting line.
- Take the left route where the track splits near the beginning to take either of these shortcuts:
- Just before the finish line and located in the detour, there is a single jump ramp that can be taken using a Mushroom or a Star.
- This is the only track to start in anti-gravity, but to not entirely be in anti-gravity.
- This track uses anti-gravity sooner than any other track, as you start out using it.
- This is the only new track in Mario Kart 8 in which its icon has the feature on the left side of the icon.
GBA Cheese Land
Recently reappeared in: