|Size Class: Medium|
|Advantages: Speed, Weight, Drift, Mini-Turbo|
|Disadvantages: Acceleration, Handling, Off-Road|
|Appearance(s): Mario Kart Wii|
The Wild Wing is medium-sized kart from Mario Kart Wii. It resembles a tuner with an areodynamic front, (a McLaren F1 LM) and a spoiler decorated with a wing on each side. The Wild Wing shows a two-stripe pattern running along the hood, and the signature symbol of the character is located on the sides of the kart. Its bike counterpart is the Mach Bike.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
As its aerodynamic body might imply, the Wild Wing features great speed, drift and mini-turbo. It is also the heaviest medium-size vehicle in the game. However, its handling, acceleration and off-road stats are low.
The Wild Wing has the same off-road and handling stats as the Honeycoupe. Its off-road is tied with the Sneakster. Its drift and mini-turbo are tied with the Shooting Star. It also has the same acceleration stat as the Jetsetter and the same weight stat as the Phantom.
Mario- Red body, Black stripes & fenders, Golden exhaust-system, Orange headlamps, Blue seat-accents
Luigi- Green body, Navy stripes & fenders, Blue middle-stripe, Silver exhaust-system, Cyan headlamps, Yellow seat-accents
Peach- Pink body & headlamps, White stripes & fenders, Golden exhaust-system, Magenta seat-accents
Daisy- Orange body, Yellow stripes & headlamps, Black fenders, Copper exhaust-system, Green seat-accents
Yoshi- White body, Light-Green stripes & fenders, Red middle-stripe, Golden exhaust-system, Orange headlamps, Yellow seat-accents
Birdo- Purple body & headlamps, Black stripes & fenders, Silver exhaust-system, Turquoise seat-accents
Diddy Kong- Black body, Brown stripes & fenders, Copper exhaust-system, Orange headlamps, Grey seat-accents
Bowser Jr.- Yellow body, Green stripes, Black fenders, Bronze exhaust-system, Orange headlamps, Red seat-accents
Male Mii- Blue body, White stripes & fenders, Golden exhaust-system, Yellow headlamps, Turquoise seat-accents
Female Mii- White body, Pink stripes & fenders, Silver exhaust-system, Salmon headlamps, White seat-accents
- The Wild Wing moves its wings when it is boosted, with nitrous coming from its exhuast pipes.
- When Mario or Luigi ride the Wild Wing, it can surpass the weight of all large bikes (except for the Wario Bike) and the Jetsetter, a large kart.
- Also, if Daisy rides the Wild Wing, its top speed will exceed the Flame Runner's default top speed by one point.
- The Wild Wing, Mini Beast, and the Flame Flyer all share the same engine-sound, but the tone changes in size classes. (Flame Flyer= lower engine, Wild Wing= average engine, Mini Beast= higher engine)
- The Wild Wing rear light resembles Toyota Supra Mark IV's rear lights.
- Daisy in the Wild Wing, is the most used Kart-Combination for medium-weights.