Toad Harbor is the second course of the Flower Cup in Mario Kart 8. This course takes place in a seaside town with some similarities to the city of San Francisco. It also features a statue on an island off the harbor featuring Princess Peach as Lady Liberty.
The course is a scenic race based through a Harbor and has parts similar to Shy Guy Bazaar as it has the market stalls that can be driven upon. As like any other new race in Mario Kart 8, it gets a good share of anti-gravity action just before the downhill approaching the finish line.
There are three known alternate paths, one to the side of the finish line, one after the market stalls and another after the downhill approach. It is also one of two new battle stages in the game.
- Players can use a Mushroom to cut through the very first turn.
- As players reach near the end of the track, cut through the very last corner with a Mushroom.
- Near the end of the track, notice a small alley on the right. Enter it to cut through the next turn.
- You can see the Statue of Liberty as you go down the hill at the end, but the statue is of Princess Peach instead. Also, the same statue appears in the city of the remake of n64 Rainbow Road.
- It is the only nitro track where there is no gliding.
- This track is only one of two nitro tracks where anti-gravity is not compulsory, the other being Bone-Dry Dunes.
- There are 46 physical coins on the track, with 10 of them behind 2 different train cars with the Mario logo on it.
Recently reappeared in: