The Tiny Titan is a lightweight Kart available to Small racers in Mario Kart Wii. Although it isn't to big in terms of size, the Tiny Titans really is a titan, resembling a monster truck with huge wheels and a large front guard. It has to be unlocked before racing in it, though.
Humungous, well-treaded tires with yellow axels give the Tiny Titan its outstanding height. The body of the kart itself is actually shorter than the wheels. It's hood is slightly rounded, with two main headlights and 3 smaller yellow lights right below the primary ones. The logo of the character is also displayed in the front, along with a stipe design. Beneath the tire guards, large, thick springs are there to help reduce bumping along the track. Above the back two tire guards is a fin, for aerodynamics and design. One more racer icon can be seen on the doors.
- Baby Mario: Red with white stripes, blue emblem, orange stripe through.
- Baby Luigi: Green with white stripes, blue emblem, bright green stripe through.
- Baby Peach: Pink with white stripes, yellow emblem, light blue stripe through, tires are tinted green.
- Baby Daisy: Orange with white stripes, purple emblem, dark green stripe through, tires are tinted green.
- Toad: Blue with white stripes, green emblem, yellow stripe through, tires are tinted scarlet.
- Toadette: Magenta with white stripes, pink emblem, orange stripe through, hub caps are tinted orange.
- Koopa Troopa: Swampy green with white stripes, green emblem, light green stripe through, hub caps are tinted bright green, tires are tinted green.
- Dry Bones: Black with white stripes, black emblem, light blue stripe through, tires are tinted brown-red.
- Male Mii: Turquoise with white stripes, yellow emblem, violet stripe through, tires are tinted turquoise.
- Female Mii: Yellow with white stripes, green emblem, orange stripe through, tires are tinted brown, hub caps are tinted brown
- Win 50 online races.
- Unlock an Expert Staff Ghost on any course.
- Complete four Time Trials on separate maps.
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
- The Tiny Titan is believed to be based on Mario and Luigi's car from Famicom Grand Prix II: 3D Hot Rally, the Monster.
- In Europe, the Tiny Titans is also known as the 'Rally Romper.
- The Magikruiser is the Bike counterpart for this kart.
- The Tiny Titan has the biggest weight of all Small vehicles in the game.