FANDOM


  • My first idea: Frosty Volcano (A race track mixed with fire & ice. U should probably wear shorts and a jacket.)

    MKDS Music: Airship Fortress MK7 Music: Rock Rock Mountain

      Start your engines!
    • Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

        Start your engines!
    • Fut The Wuck?

        Start your engines!
    • Stormy Circuit (Thunderstorms, tornadoes, and floods everywhere!)

      Music: MK8 Bowser Castle

        Start your engines!
    • Tyler730 wrote: Stormy Circuit (Thunderstorms, tornadoes, and floods everywhere!)

      Music: MK8 Bowser Castle

      Fut The Wuck?

        Start your engines!
    • Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?

        Start your engines!
    • What color is the sky of Pancake Pier?

        Start your engines!
    • New Course: Chain Chomp Castle (a castle with lava pits, sheer drops, and Chain Chomps.) (Course)

      Retro Course: GCN Tilt-A-Kart (retro) (Stage)

        Start your engines!
    • new course: Crystal Cavern. (A race course in a cave with color changing crystals that give different effects depending on the color. Somecolors also appear more commonly than others.

      Blue: Gives you a tiny boost. (Rarity = Common)

      Yellow: Gives you a coin (Rarity = Common)

      Green: Gives you an item (Rarity = Common)

      Orange: Gives you a medium boost. (Rarity = Uncommon)

      Purple: Gives you a mega boost (Rarity = Uncommon)

      Red: Activated when a player places a bananna on a crystal of anytype. Drastically slows the enemy down unless they have a star 

      White: Grants you the star power (Rarity = Very Rare)

      Gray: Has no effect on the player and only appears in time trials.

        Start your engines!
    • Rainbow Road Extreme!

      A combination of all rainbow roads from SMK, MK64, MKSC, MKDD, MKDS, MKWii, MK7, and MK8.

      Music: Rainbow Road Medley

      Features: SNES: Rainbow Thwomps and rainbow track. MK64: Horizontal Loops. MKSC: Lightning Clouds and jumps. MKDD: The rainbow up pipe. MKDS: Trick loops. MKWii: Two rings, horizontal tunnel, and tricky jump. MK7: Bouncy shroom, the moon, spinny tunnel, and wavy track. MK8: The machine with conveyor belts, and two ways.

        Start your engines!
    • Bailey Bucey wrote:

      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?

      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!

        Start your engines!
    • BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      Bailey Bucey wrote:

      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?

      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!

      You don't have admin powers so you can't do that...

        Start your engines!
    • The RPG Gamer wrote:

      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      Bailey Bucey wrote:

      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?

      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!

      You don't have admin powers so you can't do that...

      But she sweared, so report PrincessPeach789 to block Bailey Bucey for swearing.

        Start your engines!
    • BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      The RPG Gamer wrote:

      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      Bailey Bucey wrote:


      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?
      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!
      You don't have admin powers so you can't do that...

      But she sweared, so report PrincessPeach789 to block Bailey Bucey for swearing.

      Or I could do that as I have admin powers...

        Start your engines!
    • The RPG Gamer wrote:

      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      The RPG Gamer wrote:

      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      Bailey Bucey wrote:


      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?
      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!
      You don't have admin powers so you can't do that...

      But she sweared, so report PrincessPeach789 to block Bailey Bucey for swearing.

      Or I could do that as I have admin powers...

      Sorry. 😪

        Start your engines!
    • Bailey Bucey wrote:

      The RPG Gamer wrote:

      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      The RPG Gamer wrote:


      BM44 is back from the dead wrote:

      Bailey Bucey wrote:


      Shopkinsmiifan wrote: Pancake Pier

      Music: SNES: Ghost Valley N64: Banshee Boardwalk GBA: Boo Lake GCN onwards: matching Bowser Castle

      Y the f*** did U make that?
      Stop swearing, or I'll block you!
      You don't have admin powers so you can't do that...
      But she sweared, so report PrincessPeach789 to block Bailey Bucey for swearing.
      Or I could do that as I have admin powers...
      Sorry. 😪

      That's fine. I won't ban you this time but just try to write nicer comments to others okay... :)

        Start your engines!
    • Custom Race Track: Honeybee Garden

        Start your engines!
    • Is it OK if I say Fut The Wuck?

        Start your engines!
    • Bailey Bucey wrote: What color is the sky of Pancake Pier?

      Cheep Cheep island color.I love pancakes(shaped like one)🥞

        Start your engines!
    • Bailey Bucey wrote: Is it OK if I say Fut The Wuck?

      Fine.. but don't say the f-word.

        Start your engines!
    • Custom Race Tracks: Diamond City, Seaside Hill(s) and Chemical Plant

        Start your engines!
    • Nintendo Switch (battle course)

        Start your engines!
    • What would you put in Seaside Hill (race course)?

        Start your engines!
    • Mushroom Cup 1/4: Sunshine Speedway

      Flower Cup 3/4: Mountain Slide

      Star Cup 2/4: Mario Speedway

      Star Cup 4/4: Fire & Ice

      Special Cup 4/4: Rainbow Road

        Start your engines!
    • GURL VALLY!!!!!!


      BOYS ARE ELLIMATED IN THIS RACE

        Start your engines!
    • A FANDOM user
        Start your engines!
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message