Afterward, the track continues on a cylindrical route that continues to twist before another jump leads into a opening in a building. Here, two more recharge paths can be found before the race continues outside. After a few turns, the track becomes a down hill drive past a rocket and a few signs depicting Captain Falcon before it arrives at the finish line.
- There is a mud section inside the U-turn after the exit of the building, that one can cut off if a Mushroom or Star is used.
- The turn before the downhill section can be cut off by using a Mushroom through a muddy path leading to a ramp, which then leads to another ramp that can be used to get back to the main path.
- One can use a Star or Mushroom to boost through two mud patches before going off the final jump to the finish line.
Mario Kart Trivia
- The track, along with the other downloadable courses, GCN Baby Park and Big Blue, takes place entirely in anti-gravity.
- Signs and buildings throughout the course depict and reference the various F-Zero racers, including Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, Dr. Stewart, Pico, Jody Summer, and Mr. EAD.
- Instead of using the normal pre-race countdown and results theme, this course uses the F-Zero series equivalents; this is the first track in the Mario Kart series to do this, the second being Big Blue. The pre-race countdown theme only happens during Grand Prix and VS. Races, however.
- One of the signs depicts an artwork of Captain Falcon alongside the text "Show me your moves!", a reference to his taunt in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- A desert can be seen on the outskirts of the city, possibly a reference to the Sand Ocean course from the F-Zero series.
- This course is one of two tracks in Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe that don't have any physical obtainable coins, the other being Big Blue. Instead they have Recharge Pads in order to collect coins.
Wii Wario's Gold Mine
Recently reappeared in: