In Mario Kart 7, the staff ghost kart setup is Rosalina driving a Birthday Girl with Roller wheels and a Super Glider and the other has a time of 02:07.551 with Rosalina driving a Soda Jet with Slim wheels and a Paraglider.
The entire course mostly takes place on various instruments, including pianos and drums. Near the end of the course are various jumping music notes that shake the area surrounding them and can let the player trick off the ground. This track may be set in space as there is no ground below and there are stars out.
The course returns in Mario Kart 8 as a retro track. Little change has been done to this course, except for the stunning graphical changes to the course. The course is now a bit darker than the original, however, the course uses bright lights to create a stunning glow from the path.
- Use a Mushroom to cut through the grass on the first turn of the track. ✱ for all games
- After you pass the two Piranha Plants, use a Mushroom to get onto the ramp on the left. ✱ for all games
- Use a Mushroom to cut through the grass and bypass the last turn. ✱ for all games
Mario Kart Trivia
- The banners around the track have the name "Music Park" on them, even in the PAL versions of the game, where the track is known as Melody Motorway. This is intentionally included for online play purposes.
- Similar to Electrodrome, Music Park has several panels, that when driven over, make up several ascending beats.
Rock Rock Mountain
GCN Sherbet Land
Recently reappeared in:
Mario Kart 8
N64 Yoshi Valley