Warnings are classified into four different categories, as seen below. Note that if an offense is repeated, the punishment will increase to that of the next level. Keep in mind that only administrators are allowed to warn users. Anyone can ask an administrator to warn a user. Sysops may not warn other sysops, but bureaucrats may warn sysops.
Level one offenses
These offenses are minor and only a reminder is used to discipline users.
- Creating articles with bad English spelling and grammar
- Creating extremely short articles without proper templates or proper expansion within a week
- Adding fanon to the mainspace
- Adding unsourced information, such as speculation
- Not categorizing articles, pages, or templates
- Excessive swearing
- Duplicate files
- Bullying other users
- Unintentional spam
- Warning other users without permission
Level two offenses
These offenses are somewhat major and a warning is used to discipline users.
- Inserting obviously false information
- Repeatedly copying articles from other sources
- Swearing directed at users
- Minor bad faith editing
- Renaming articles that have false and absurd titles
Level three offenses
These offenses are major and a last warning is given straight off.
- Blanking sections of pages
- Harassing other users
- Excessive swearing directed at users
- Inserting mature content into the mainspace
- Threatening users
Level four offenses
These offenses are very major and users are instantly blocked.
- Blanking entire pages
- Being a sockpuppet of another user