This course is an adaptation of the Sky Garden, and shares similar features, such as taking place in the sky and a giant beanstalk. It also features Bowser's airships similar to that of Airship Fortress. Furthermore, the course's name is also Sky Garden in the Japanese version.
The course's music are a Disney-like orchestral arrangement and even contains parts of the Gusty Garden Galaxy music from Super Mario Galaxy.
The race starts a giant beanstalk, shortly after there is a ramp with some Item Boxes on it, there is a Bowser Balloon that characters can bounce on, similar to the mushrooms in Mushroom Gorge from Mario Kart Wii. The racers will then continue racing on a cloud. Later, they come onto an airship, where the player encounters two paths, both of which meet up right before a cannon, which launches the player to a anti-gravity metal track inside a storm cloud.
On the track, there are many boost panels, but once in a while, lightning will strike them, which the racers have to avoid or else they will get knocked out. This section then ends to start a gliding section, which touches down on a giant stone ? Block. There is just one more right turn before the finish line.
- Players can bounce on the second Bowser Balloon without using a Mushroom.
- Near the end of the lap, players can jump off two big leaves, cutting off the final corner.
- This course is considered to be the "aerial" equivalent to the Rainbow Road.
- The ? Block platform at the end of the anti-gravity section is a reference to how Beanstalks grow out of ? Blocks in Mario games.
- This is one of the only three courses in Special Cup that have boost pads turn off under certain matter.
- This is one of the four nitro tracks in Mario Kart 8 to only have an alternate music of their track. The others are Water Park, Shy Guy Falls, and Dolphin Shoals. Coincidentally, they all appear separately in each nitro cup.
Recently reappeared in: