It also has four different track variations, which is selected randomly each time, reminiscent to Excitebike Arena. The track theme changes and setting changes to match each season.
The track starts in the town square, and heads out towards a bridge over a river. Rounding a bend after this takes the player to a spot covered in trees. If they hit them with a kart or an item, they'll cause some fruit, which act as mushrooms, to fall, similar to the Animal Crossing games.
After this, there is a glide pad. This takes the player over a fountain where some Item Boxes are attached to balloons and an archway made up of balloons. Going under the arch leads to a beach. After this, racers will then pass a museum, and find Resetti, who seemingly takes the place of Monty Moles, unless it's winter. Going around the curve, they'll reach the starting line again.
- Just as the beach section starts, the player can use a mushroom behind a tree and darker sand to cut the corner.
- The final corner can be skipped with a mushroom.
Mario Kart Trivia
- Multiple notable buildings from the series, including Nook's Cranny, the Town Hall, and Able Sisters can be seen throughout the village.
- The winter variation of this track replaces Resetti with Snowboys as the hazards.
- This is one of three nitro courses in Mario Kart 8 that doesn't have anti-gravity sections, the other two being Excitebike Arena and Super Bell Subway. They are all DLC tracks, and not tracks being in non-DLC cups.
- This is one of three tracks in the Mario Kart series to have a sound of the roulette item that differs from other tracks of the original game, the others being Waluigi Pinball and Hyrule Circuit.
3DS Neo Bowser City
Recently reappeared in: